WHY SHOULD YOU BE EXCITED FOR THE GOLDEN LANDS?
1. It’s set up like an anime series. What does this mean?
- Lots of excitement. Not just excitement as in action or suspense, but excitement including emotional and funny excitement.
- Lots of action. Every volume is packed with well-described action. There’s never a dull moment.
- Lots of character growth. Who doesn’t love falling in love with an awesome, fictional character? And a series is a lot more exciting when you feel for the characters in all of their struggles.
- Fast moving plot. Definitely. Most animes move very quickly, and every episode/chapter leaves you wondering, “What’s going to happen next?”
- Totally cool worlds and unique kinds of magic/powers. What can’t you do in a fantasy world? And what kind of strange, epic powers exist in the world of The Golden Lands?
2. It’s fantasy
- As mentioned above, you can put your characters through a lot of awesome, visually gripping, emotionally inspiring situations. Or you can put them through eerie, dark, and violent situations. Anything can happen.
- There’s a deeper meaning behind everything. All great artists are able to lead their audience through the world they’ve created into a better life in this world. Here’s hoping I can do that too.
3. The volumes will come out about every fourish months!
- Who likes waiting while an author takes a year or two to come out with the next volume of a series?
- And who likes enduring those painfully exciting cliffhangers until the next volume comes out?
I hope all of you are getting excited for TGL, because I know I am!
Once again, the cover of Volume One: Shadows in the Sunlight!