Greetings, dear followers and supporters!
I’m happy to announce that editing for Volume 4 is underway, and it shouldn’t be long before it is published! The first arc of my series, the “Soror and Frater” arc, is finally finished. And have no fear; it is the first arc of many. The world of The Golden Lands is about to get a little bit bigger, more mysterious, and more magical. There’s a lot to look forward to, coming into the next arc. But as for now, this is the “end of Season 1”, to speak in TV-show terms.
That being said, allow me to give you some clear, concrete updates and agendas that I hope to stick to:
- Like most TV-shows, there will be a decent gap in between the end of Season 1 and the premiere of Season 2. So after the end of Volume 4, there will be a longer wait than usual until Volume 5 comes out.
- I don’t plan to use that extra time idly. Rather, I intend to redo my “Soul Bleeder” series. If you haven’t already noticed, the page that was entitled “Soul Bleeder” now reads “Soul Bleeder: The “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” of The Golden Lands”
- What does that mean? Well, first of all, for those who are unaware of what “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” (AOS) is, it is a TV-show set in the world of the Marvel superheroes (like the Avengers). AOS is pretty much the story of everything that’s going on behind the scenes of the Avengers; you learn about certain characters or villains that will appear in the movies before the movies even come out. It builds a lot of excitement, and gives you a more in-depth experience of the Marvel universe. The important thing for you to know is that, like “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”, Soul Bleeder will be a story about everything going on behind the scenes of The Golden Lands, and everything will tie in (most likely around Volume 8).
- This will require a lot of work though. Thus, I feel like I need a bit of a break to make this all work–tying Soul Bleeder in with The Golden Lands.
- There’s not much else for me to say! Please consider supporting my series. Self publishing is very hard and I need all the help I can get! A rebblog, a review, anything will help, and it doesn’t have to be difficult! If you like The Golden Lands, please tell the people that you can!
- Volume 1 is still free as an eBook! If you haven’t already grab a copy! People have lots of good things to say about Volume 1, so I know you’ll enjoy it: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/535151
Thanks again for being such awesome followers 😉