A BIG thank you goes to Nicolle over at Stories of a Highly Sensitive Introvert for nominating me for the Liebster Award. If there was a Supreme Follower That Every Blogger Wants award, she would win it!
The rules are simple!
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
So, without further ado, here are my answers to Nicolle’s questions:
- What is your favourite memory?
It’s kind of personal, so I won’t go into detail, but my favorite memory is the moment I realized that my girlfriend is the most amazing person in the world to me.
2. What is one thing you regret, and if you could go back what would you do differently?
This is an interesting question because it actually haunts my the books I write. A regret I have is not standing up to a guy who was clearly harassing a girl (albeit in a public setting), and I just walked away. If I could do things differently, I’d punch him!
3. What are your goals at the moment?
Pretty much what they’ve always been! I’d love to have my book become world famous (of course), I’d like to continue pursuing my girlfriend, and become a successful engineer at the same time.
4. How are you feeling right now?
Pretttttty gooooood. 🙂
5. What did you have for dinner today?
It’s 1:52 PM. Haven’t had dinner yet! I think we are having some form of chicken though…
6. When was the last time you cried, and why?
A couple weeks ago because I was seriously missing my girlfriend.
7. The funniest joke you heard?
“Why can’t Helen Keller drive a car? Because she’s a woman.”
Sexist plot twist 🙂
8. Do you have any pets!
I don’t actually!
9. Who inspires you the most?
God. My girlfriend. God and my girlfriend. They work wonderfully together 🙂 My girlfriend is literally one of the most inspiring people I’ve ever had the blessing of knowing.
10. Your favourite song?
Ahhhhh…tough one!!! Too tough, actually! How about this one?
11. What are your hobbies?
Uhhh….WRITING! Reading, blogging, playing football, snowboarding, and talking to people. I like talking to people about interesting, deep things. It’s the spice of life!
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
- I’m color blind. Yes, it’s true.
- I’m the only red-head in my family. Don’t ask how that happened!
- It says on my drivers license that I have green eyes but my girlfriend insists that they’re blue. For obvious reasons, I will agree with my girlfriend 🙂
- I’m a devout Catholic. Does that make you uncomfortable? We tend to do that sometimes…
- I’m actually 5’11 and three quarters but I tell everyone I’m 6’0. Who wants to be 5’11 and three quarters?
- I prefer sausage over bacon. Sausage is more…fulfilling.
- I’ve had two knee surgeries, both of them football-injury related.
- I’m one of seven children (note fact #4)
- I’ve been homeschooled all my life until now.
- I attend Villanova University for engineering. GO CATS!!
- I got a concussion snowboarding and was really loopy for several hours…I had been convinced that the Ski-Patrol had performed mouth-to-mouth with me in order to resuscitate me. Go figure!
Thanks again to Nicolle for nominating me!
My questions for you are the same as Nicolle’s! Here they are:
- What is your favourite memory?
- What is one thing you regret, and if you could go back what would you do differently?
- What are your goals at the moment?
- How are you feeling right now?
- What did you have for dinner today?
- When was the last time you cried, and why?
- The funniest joke you heard?
- Do you have any pets?
- Your favourite song?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What are your hobbies?